How To Fix Internet Explorer Not Working
In this article, we are going to tell you How to Fix Internet Explorer browser not working and not running problems on Windows Computer.
General Problem’s with Internet Explorer
- Web Page cannot be displayed
- Virus Pop up or Malware Problem’s
- Browser is Freezes
- Internet Browser is Working slow.
These are some basic problem’s that you will face in your Everyday work with the help of this article we will explain you How can you Easily fix these problems.
Internet Explorer is Not Working on Windows 10, Windows 8 & Windows 7.
If you are facing some problem while using your Internet Browser then you are at the right place. If you Internet Browser is started crashing on you or if you are facing any other problem then we are going to tell you How can you easily solve these problems.
Internet Explorer not Working After Windows Update.
If you have just recently Updated your Microsoft Windows to Windows 10 or Windows 7 and then after you are start getting problem with your Internet Browser then it can be because of Multiple reason’s such as.
- Window in not completely Updated.
- Malware or any other virus is running
- Unwanted Browser Plugin is running
These are the some basic problem to fix these problem’s you can contact our support team @ 1-812-558-3268 for help.
Web Page can not be displayed
Sometime if you try to open any website and if you get this error Web page can not be displayed then it can be because of multiple reason’s such as
- There is no internet connection.
- Some problem with your Wireless setting’s.
- Computer got Virus or Malware.
- Internet Setting’s problem.
Generally this type of problem occurred when there is no internet connection at your Home to fix this problem please check your WiFi router and your Internet setting’s.
Browser is Keep Crashing.
If your Browser is Keep Crashing on you then you can fix this problem by following step’s.
- Restart your Browser
- Open your computer in a Safe Mode.
- Reset your Browser setting’s
- Restore your I.E to default reset.
- Remove any bad or Unwanted plugin’s from I.E.
- Scan your Computer with some anti Malware tool’s
- Call our Customer support team to check system error’s
These are the some basic step’s that you can easily follow and then you can protect your I.E from Keep crashing on you.
Internet Explorer Home Page is Changed.
If your Internet Explorer Home page is automatic changed then it can be because of only unwanted toolbar’s. Sometime we accidentally click on some ads pop up that can change your Homepage.
How To Reset Internet Explorer Homepage to Default.
If your Home page is recently changed and you want to make it to default that you can do easily.
- Open I.E setting’s.
- Then click on Internet Option’s
- Under option’s you will see an Tab.
- In the tab you can enter your desire home page URL.
- If you want to restore all setting’s to default
- Then click on Advance option & then click Restore or Reset.
That’s How you can easily solve your Homepage related problem’s if you need any support form our team then you can contact us on 1-812-558-3268 Toll Free.