Antivirus Not Working
Learn How To Fix Antivirus Not Working Problems such as Antivirus Not Working on Windows 10,8 & 7, Antivirus not working on the computer and after the windows update.If your antivirus is not working then you can contact our support department for help or you can also read this article to solve antivirus related problem’s.
General Antivirus Related Problems.
- Antivirus Not Scanning my Computer.
- Virus, Malware & Trojan Problems.
- Antivirus Start-stop working after Windows Update.
- Your antivirus subscription runs out.
- Antivirus is not up to date.
These are some basic problem’s with an Antivirus program if you are facing such problem’s then you can contact our Support team @ 1-812-558-3268 ( USA/Canada).
How To Fix Some Basic Antivirus Related Problem’s.
Antivirus is Not Scanning My Computer.
If your computer protection is not able to scan your computer and it got stuck in between that can be because of multiple factors such as your Antivirus is not up to date or your computer have some kind of malware or Trojan’s working on it.
How To Fix This.
- Reinstall Your Antivirus
- Update your Protection system.
- Scan your computer with Anti Malware or Trojan
- Open your computer in a Safe Mode.
- Use Malware Byte’s or some other program to scan your Computer.
Antivirus is Not Working on Computer after Windows Update.
After Updating your Windows if you think your Antivirus in Not running or if it is not found on your computer then it can be because of Multiple factors such as after Updating your Windows your computer removed Antivirus file from your computer, It can also be because of any Malware or Trojan running in your computer.
How To Fix This.
- Open your control and check is there any antivirus file there or not.
- Restart your computer
- Again Download antivirus protection on your computer
- Try to open your computer as admin profile
- Reinstall your Antivirus Protection after clean uninstall.
If you are still not able to find the proper solution for the problem then you can also perform System restore to undo the Windows Update.
Computer Got Virus & Malware.
If you think your computer got Virus & Trojan in your computer and because of that your antivirus is not working then you need to scan your computer with some Advance Malware tool’s to fix such problem’s or you can also perform computer clean up tools.